These are rules you wouldn’t think to make prior to moving in…but you need to add these to your list:
- No eating in bed- especially ANYthing that will leave crumbs…because you will wake up with crumbs all over you.
- It’s not a sleep over- if one of you wants to go to bed before the other one that is OK. Cause you have something like forever to spend with this person.
- Designated video game time- he can play while you’re taking a bath.
- Bathroom counter clause- he is to know that there will ALWAYS be make-up and/or hair products at all times.
- Take your work boots off outside- cause ewww smelly!
- Equal tv time choosing – got to make sure you get to watch “Say Yes to the Dress” when you want too.
- Multiple days prior warning to guest coming – THE worst is to find out the day before and feel scrambled to clean like a mad women
- Set your alarm too – we hold each other accountable to get up on time even if the other one doesn’t have to. It’s a nice back up system.
- Let me complain – not all the time but when I want to just listen and hug..k thanks!
- Take turns on the dishes- Dishes are a pain..I can’t think of one person that enjoys them. Share the hatred and both experience it.