As the last few weeks approach of my 25th year there are somethings I realized I have learned. Here you go:
- Pay your bills…ON TIME Ok so I know we all think we know this but at a younger age you do not realize the effect that paying things late will have on you.
- Take care of your body. Yes it IS true…as you get older you cannot eat any and everything that you may want to and once you hit that point it is so much harder to change your habbits…trust.
- Be Selfish. Sometimes its hard to put yourself first (For some this is not an issue at all) but your 20s is a time for you to grow and become an adult..be selfish and make the choices YOU want to not some one else.
- Friendships=Work. Once you get older maintaining friendships take a lot of work and you HAVE to put your part in it also. This is where you find out the friends that are true and those that aren’t.
- Be Scared. Get yourself out of your comfort zone and experience new stuff you would never think you do. You never know you just might like it.